Dear Potential Resident,
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for considering us for your housing needs. If we do not currently have a house available that fits your needs, we can add you to our waiting list (great idea since most of our homes are rented before they are completed). Please take a few minutes to complete the application by clicking the link below and downloading. Everyone over the age of 18 must complete a separate application. You may either email, fax, or leave your application in our mailbox. All of our contact information is below.
We strive on approving applications as quickly as possible. We do our best to have an answer within 24-hours. Here are a few things that you can do to help speed up this process:
- Fax or email your application to us
- Fill out the entire application
- Have all applicants sign the release form
- Attach pay stubs
- Attach proof of Child Support, SSI, or SSD
- If self-employed, you need to verify your income with copies of tax returns, 1099’s and/or relevant data.
- Attach a copy of Applicant and Co-Applicants Photo ID
- Good Phone numbers for Landlords & Employment
- Attach money order for application fee
Please note, You MUST fill in all spaces and answer all questions as fully as possible (more information is better than less). Incomplete applications will not be processed. Sign the authorization to release information on page 7, have your proof of income and attach a copy of your ID for the application to be fully processed.
*There is a $30 application fee per applicant to cover cost of processing your application*
If you are accepted, you will be required to sign a rental agreement in which you will agree to abide by the rules of the rental unit or complex. A complete copy of our rental agreement is available for anyone who would like to review it. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a copy. In particular, in addition to other important requirements, please note that your rental agreement will:
- Require that you prevent all household members, guest, and visitors from engaging in any lease violating behavior
- Forbid you and any member of your household, or your guest, from engaging in illegal drug use, sale, manufacture, distribution, or other criminal activity on or near the property.
- Limit your ability to allow quests to stay for long periods without the advance permission of the landlord.
- Provide that serious or repeated violations of the lease requirements on these items, or any other item addressed by the rental agreement will result in termination of your rental agreement.
Please read the entire rental agreement carefully, as we take each part of the agreement seriously. The agreement has been written to help us prevent illegal activity from disturbing the peace of our rental units and to help make sure that our tenants are given the best housing we can provide. Any false statements or deliberate misrepresentation of facts will automatically disqualify the application.
We look forward to receiving your application and having the opportunity to provide you with quality housing. We will contact you if you qualify. If we don’t currently have a house available that fits your needs, we will add you to our waiting list. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com.
ALLIED PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, LTD.
639 High Street Hamilton, OH 45011
PHONE: 513-737-7368 FAX: 513-892-7369