What are your office hours?
11-3 Monday through Friday
Do you accept Section 8?
No, not at this time.
Is there a application fee?
What are your requirements?
- Minimum net income needs to be 3 times the amount of the monthly rent
- Minimum of one year at your current job
- Minimum of one year at your current residence
- No evictions or judgments owed to any previous landlord
- No theft, drugs or felony charges within the past 5 years
How do I fill out an application?
- From our website select Homes For Rent. Select the home of your choice and click apply now. .
- Print the application from our website by selecting the rental application tab. Fax to 513-892-7369 or you may drop it off at 639 High Street. You will need to include a copy of Proof of income (30 Days worth) , ID.
- Pick up an application at our office at 639 High Street. Applications are located on the porch under the mailbox
Are utilities included?
Is there a deposit or any other fees?
Yes the deposit is the same amount as rent. You will also need a deposit for the utility company.
Do you accept pets?
We allow pets in our single family homes. We do not allow pets in our multi-families. Fee is follow:
- $100 pet fee upfront (non-refundable) per pet
- $50 pet fee per month per pet
- We require renters insurance if you have a dog
- However we do not allow the following six breeds: Rottweiler, Bull Dogs, Pit Bulls, Doberman Pinchers, Wolf breeds and Chows
How long does it take to get application results?
We do our best to complete your application within one business day.
To help us process your application quickly, please include the following information for each applicant 18 years old and older:
-A legible copy of driver’s license or photo ID
-Verification of at least 30 days income (pay stubs)
-Current landlord’s information
-A photo of your pet
-Fill out the application completely
When is rent due?
Rent is due the first of every month. Rent is late on the 4th with a $50 late fee and an additional $25 on the 10th for any unpaid balance
Where do I pay rent and what are acceptable forms of payment?
1.NO CASH ACCEPTED.
2. Pay online using your checking or savings account.
3. Pay at CVS for a $3.99 fee
4. Put a check or money in our mailbox at 639 High Street.
What are the lease terms?
1 year lease. We offer one year lease terms with optional renewal at the end of the term.
Do any of your homes come equipped with appliances?
Typically our 2nd floor apartments have appliances
How do i place a maintenance request?
Go to your online portal, click on the maintenance tab. Request Maintenance or you can email us at email@example.com. You must include your address, your current phone number, pictures of issues and what hours you are home between 8 am to 5 pm Monday thru Friday. Please give as much detail as possible regarding your issue.
Do I need Renters insurance?
If you have a dog yes we require you to carry renters insurance to cover the dog.